I’ve completed two months of my Temperature blanket! For those who may have missed it, I’m crocheting one row a day on an afghan, based on the day’s highest temperature.
This month had my son’s birthday, so I used a silver yarn for that day (kind of hard to see in the picture). There was also an extra day, due to it being Leap Year Day, so I made the bump/knot for that row a little larger, as you can see at the top row. I also changed the direction of the bumps/knots to show the change in the month, so it should create a zig-zag pattern.
It’s a fun-looking pattern, and I can’t wait to see what happens next month!!