Recipe & Giveaway
I love recipes that are simple, and this one is no exception. A recipe for quick cinnamon rolls that only takes TWO ingredients? And is done in 30 minutes, start to finish? Perfect for unexpected house guests, or for Sunday brunch. It’s also great for kids to help with, since there are not a lot of complicated steps.
The reason this recipe doesn’t call for extra ingredients to add flavour is because it uses Gay Lea Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Spreadables -a blend of brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. It’s a great combination of tastes, and is perfect on toast, waffles, pancakes, and more – the possibilities are endless! I’m thinking cinnamon popcorn. Or maybe cinnamon icing on carrot cake? It probably wouldn’t look good if I ate it right off a spoon, would it…?
Anyways, back to these awesome cinnamon rolls.
3 Tbsp. Gay Lea Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Spreadables
1 package refrigerated crescent rolls.
1. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface. Pinch all the seams together (this is important so the filling won’t leak out – you will notice in the photos that mine wasn’t pinched tightly enough).
2. Melt the Gay Lea Spreadables in the microwave for about 25 seconds. You will get this gorgeous, thick, dark liquid. Brush it over the dough, leaving a small border at the edges.
3. Carefully roll up the dough. Pinch to seal the seam at the end.
4. With sharp, serrated knife, slice into 8 even pieces, and place on parchment-lined cookie sheets, a few inches apart.
5. Bake at 350 for about 15-18 minutes.
Enjoy these quick cinnamon rolls right away or…
…or allow to cool slightly and drizzle with 1/4 c. icing sugar mixed with a few drops of milk.
For more great recipes and information on their products, check out the Gay Lea website
There is also an AWESOME giveaway this month!! Gay Lea will be giving away one grand prize to celebrate all the delicious ways to infuse Gay Lea’s Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Sreadables into fun recipes! The prize consists of:
- one Cuisinart Professional Rotary Waffle Maker
- one Cuisinart Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- one Staub En France Cast Iron 10” Frypan!
Total approximate value: $340.
The grand prize giveaway will be open from until April 30 2015.
One You Pinspire Me reader will also win 1 year of free Gay Lea products (12 coupons for free Gay Lea products)! This giveaway will also be open until April 30, 2015.
Click here to enter –> a Rafflecopter giveaway
Readers may enter across many blogs, they may only win on a single blog. Open to residents of Canada, Excluding Quebec. Prize will be delivered within 4-6 weeks.
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Campaign with Influence Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are always my own.
Latest posts by Marya R (see all)
- Strong Female Characters on Netflix #streamteam - March 29, 2017
- Reusable Containers at Bulk Barn – No More Plastic! - March 28, 2017
- The Inspirational Women of Netflix #streamteam - November 25, 2016